- Special configuration: Two portions of the shoes are very uniquely designed, one which is in touch with the foot and second which is in contact with the ground
- Openings:: They are characterized by openings along with multiple removable closures to them for the accommodation of unusual problems.
- Supporting arch:: Orthopedic shoes contain a flexible sole which is formed in such a manner that the arch and inside heel portions are moderately elevated.
Advantages of Custom Made Shoes
They are beneficial for serious medical problems of foot and ankle. For Instance:
- They are used to prevent foot ulcers and its recurrence which are most commonly seen in diabetic patients.
- They help in diminishing the plantar pressure plus the pain in feet due to prolonged standing or walking
- Also favorable for foot deformities.
- Increase mobility as well as stabilityorders like Rheumatoid Arthritis and Degenerative foot disorders also advantageous for spasticity and muscular diseases
- They are sometimes also valuable for a backache and knee pain.
SPECIAL PRICES Only until March 1st 2019
%30 off all ORTHOTIC shoe-soles
Prices for all Customized Shoes are capped at $700